Saturday, August 23, 2008

Rafting on el Rio Cangrejal

I skyped with Pete the other day and after he told me about his rafting adventure on the Mackenzie River with Stef´s family, I realized that I have not posted any pictures of rafting adventures on el Rio Cangrejal. So....here you are!

Guide: Angel
Guide: Queso
Guide: Darwin
Guide:Darwin
Guide: Darwin


I also am taking this post to try out some new things I learned about blogspot today as I created a blog site for the NGO we are creating. If you want to check it out, feel free.....www.elnaranjoFUGENA.blogspot.com. There isn´t much there yet, but there will be more as more things start popping off.


On a more tranquil note.....Our driver Salerno passed away last weekend. He had a very sudden heartattack....he worked on Saturday morning and passed away about 4pm that afternoon. He was a really wonderful man who had a giant heart. I only knew him for a short time, but he creeped graciously into my heart with his charisma and infectious personality. Voy a faltar mucho Salerno. He certainly will be greatly missed by everyone at Jungle River Lodge.

1 comment:

Grand Canyon Expeditions said...

River Rafting is one of the among the stimulating adventure sports.

raft grand canyon